27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment?

Hi,
I want to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment of Chemist Trainee. I would like to know that is experience required for applying in this recruitment? Please tell me about this asap.

28th June 2016, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment?

No, there is no such minimum experience is required in order to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee Recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> For Chemist Trainee:
Candidates must have completed M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized university. Preferably in Analytical Chemistry for Chemist Trainee is required.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> As there is no minimum experience required, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
29th June 2016, 12:33 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Chemist Trainee recruitment?

Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Chemist trainee. You are interested to know whether there is any experience requirement for applying this post. No, there is not any experience requirement for getting eligible for this post. Following are the details for this post:

Educational qualification: Student must possess M.Sc. (Chemistry) degree preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.

Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved
category students as per govt. norms

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam, skill test & verification of documents followed by medical test.

**So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 04th July 2016.If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go though the detailed advertisement of BPCL trainee recruitment in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BPCL-Trainee-recruitment.pdf(150.7 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?