16th September 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of the application.

19th September 2019, 05:04 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment:

>> Procedure to Apply:

Interested candidates may apply online at through the website https://www.cvppindia.com form 05.07.2019 to 25.07.2019.

>> Cost of Application Form:

Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- as Application Fee. NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ ST/ PWD/ FEMALE CANDIDATES.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 06:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment application form is For Unreserved (UR)/ OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cvppindia.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?