16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on this basis. So, I want to apply for this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates for this year.

19th September 2019, 04:14 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Important dates of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment?

Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date of Online Application - 5 September 2019.

Closing Date of Online Application - 25 September 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 05:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment?

Important Dates of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment is:

Opening date of Online Registration for GATE-2020: 3rd Sep. 2019.

Extended Last date of online Registration for GATE-2020: 1st Oct. 2019.

Starting Date of the Application Process: 1st Jan. 2020.

Last Date of the Application Process: 31st Jan. 2020.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cvppindia.com.
19th September 2019, 08:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment are as follows:-
Date added- 09/09/2019
Last date to apply- 31/01/2020
19th September 2019, 10:25 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on this basis. So, I want to apply for this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates for this year.
Important dates of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment:
  • Starting Date to Apply Online - 03/09/2019
  • Closing Date to Apply Online - 02/09/2019

Here I am attaching you the PDF of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Trainee Engineer recruitment official notification. Please download it.

Official website -> Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?