1st August 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has introduced it’s Finance Trainee Officer recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for CVPP recruitment for the Finance Trainee Officer? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

4th August 2019, 05:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment?

To apply for the recruitment, first of all candidates have to visit the official website at (http://www.cvppindia.com) and fill up the online application form. Candidates have to read the instructions carefully and attach the required documents with their scanned signature and photographs. Now they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates, no.fee for SC/ST, PWD candidates. Now they have to recheck the details and submit the form.
4th August 2019, 05:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Last Date of the Application Process: 7th Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cvppindia.com.
4th August 2019, 05:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You can apply through online at the official website http://www.applyonline.co.in/cvpp2019/index.php from 05.07.2019 to 25.07.2019.

—> Fill the application form with required details, upload scanned documents and submit the application form.
4th August 2019, 09:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Limited (CVPPPL) has released a recruitment notice to fill 5 vacancies of Trainee Officer (Finance) and Supervisor (Survey).

Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the official website of Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Limited (CVPPPL), www.cvppindia.com from 05/07/2019 to 25/07/2019. Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- where ST/SC/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
5th August 2019, 01:07 AM
Incredible Chinnu

How to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer :

>> Initially you must satisfy with the eligibility criteria. Once you satisfy with the eligibility then you can move forward to Apply Online.

>> There you should fill all the mandatory fields required to be filled.

>> Then click on Next option to make the Payment through any of mentioned payment channels.

>> Application fee for Gen and OBC candidates is Rs.500/- and there is a Fee relaxation for the reserved candidates.

>> After successful payment of the application form you can click on Final submit button.

In this you can follow the valid procedure to apply for the Trainee officer in Finance.
5th August 2019, 09:32 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has introduced it’s Finance Trainee Officer recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for CVPP recruitment for the Finance Trainee Officer? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.
Procedure to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment:

1) Visit the official website of Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited-> Click Here !!
2) Click the on the "Current Openings" tab and select the desired post.
3) Go through the information carefully and Click on "Apply Online" tab.
4) If your a new user Click on "New Registration" tab.
5) Click on "Submit" tab.

Official website -> Click Here
11th August 2019, 01:03 PM
Om saii

Procedure:--

Candidate can apply through online on the official website i.e., https://www.cvppindia.com.

Candidate can upload the qualification details.

For more information visit:- https://www.cvppindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?