15th October 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for of Cochin Shipyard Limited Fireman recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application cost for the post of Fireman in Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment. I would also like to know about the procedure that how can I apply? Kindly tell me about both asap.

18th October 2019, 05:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for of Cochin Shipyard Limited Fireman recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for the recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website at (http://www.cochinshipyard.com) and fill up the online application form. Candidates have to attach the required documents as mentioned in the application form and als upload scanned copies of photographs with signature. Now the candidates have to pay the application form of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC category. There is no application fee for SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates.
Now the candidates have to recheck the form and submit.
18th October 2019, 06:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for of Cochin Shipyard Limited Fireman recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for of Cochin Shipyard Limited Fireman recruitment is that you have to go through this website www.cochinshipyard.com. You will get an application form there. You need to add your all information like age, caste, gender, religion, education etc. asked in the application form. The application form can be submitted from 02nd October 2019 to 18th October 2019.

You may visit the website www.successcds.net for more information.
19th October 2019, 03:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for of Cochin Shipyard Limited Fireman recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Fireman recruitment is Interested Candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Cochin Shipyard Limited Fireman recruitment application form is For General/OBC candidates is Rs. 100 and For SC/ST/PwBD candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?