9th December 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment of Cochin Shipyard Limited? I don't know about the procedure so I need your help. Please help me!

12th December 2019, 02:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC & others category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For SC/ST category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
12th December 2019, 07:56 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment?

Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment:

## Procedure to Apply:

>> Application Mode:

Interested candidate should apply online only through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com.

>> Steps to Apply Online for CSL Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee Jobs:

Go to the official website “https://www.cochinshipyard.com”.

Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.

Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.

Get back and click on “Registration”.

Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in application.

Download the application form and make a print of it.
12th December 2019, 11:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website @ http://www.cochinshipyard.com before 20th of December 2019.

Job Location - Kochi, Kerala
13th December 2019, 11:06 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment is online.

You would need to visit the website https://cochinshipyard.com/Career and had to register on the website to create a Login ID and password.

The selection procedure for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment would be through entrance examination which will be completed in two phases:-

1)Objective Online Test
2)Practical Test
13th December 2019, 04:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is online procedure for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment. You need to visit the official website of Cochin Shipyard and then visit career section. Click on link for Draftsman trainee recruitment.

Fill in all details, upload your photograph and signature. Pay the application fee of Rs 200.

The official website link is Click Here.
13th December 2019, 08:26 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited — www.cochinshipyard.com on or before 20/12/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th December 2019, 10:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure Required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment:

The procedure required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Ship Draftsman Trainee recruitment is given below.

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment from the "Careers Page". I suggest you to go through User Manual and FAQ before filling the online application.

>> Please go through 4th and 5th pages of the notification given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?