6th June 2019, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

10th June 2019, 03:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You have to fill and submit the online application form which is available at the official website www.centralcoalfields.in from 19.02.2019 to 19.03.2019.

—> After submission of online application form, you have to take a printout and need to send it to the address mentioned below along with other relevant documents.

Address:-
The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), Darbhanga House, Ranchi- 834001.

Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- for General and OBC category candidates and others are exempted from payment of application fee.
10th June 2019, 07:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is Eligible and Interested candidate can apply through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of application form of Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is Rs. 100/-.

** NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC, ST, PH, EX-SERVICEMAN & DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.centralcoalfields.in.
10th June 2019, 08:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Coalfields Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Sanitary Inspector

>> I am extremely sorry to say that you cannot apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is already over.

>> Closing date for accepting applications is 19th March, 2019. Procedure to apply for this recruitment consists of the below steps.

@ Registration (Step I)
* Online Services
* Online Recruitment

@ Login (Step II)
* You need to login with the registration details and then fill up all the fields in the application form.

@ How to fill the online application (Step III)

@ Final Step (Step IV)

Important Note:- I request you to go through 5th, 6th and 7th pages for more detailed steps for filling the form.

Click here for official notification link
10th June 2019, 11:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment and the cost of application is given below.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

1. You should visit the official website of Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment.

2. Then you should click on the online application option.

3. Then you should fill the application form according to given instructions.

4. Then you should upload the photograph and Signature.

5. Then you should pay the application fee and complete the application form.

6. After that, you should click on the submit option and take print of the application form.

APPLICATION FEE: Rs.100/-

** SC, ST, PH Candidates = No fee
11th June 2019, 10:57 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Central Coalfields Limited Junior Sanitary Inspector recruitment:

~~ Procedure to apply:

Candidate are willing to apply for this recruitment through their Official Website (http://www.centralcoalfields.in).

~~ Cost of Application Form:

For General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-.

For SC/ ST/ PH/ EXSM: Nil.
11th June 2019, 11:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to Apply :

All eligible candidates must fill up the application form and take a print out of it. Then, attach necessary documents and send this to the below mentioned postal address.

The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment),
Recruitment Department,
2nd Floor, Damodar Building,
Central Coalfields Limited,
Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834001

Download the application form from here: http://210.212.20.47:50002/OurPeople...s/welcome1.php

*** Application Fees: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC, ST, PH Candidates, Ex-serviceman candidates & Departmental candidates) { fees must be paid online }
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?