23rd January 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Junior Engineer recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

25th January 2020, 02:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Junior Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Junior Engineer recruitment application form is For UR, SEBC & EWS category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PWD category Candidate is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.gsecl.in/.
25th January 2020, 06:45 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Junior Engineer recruitment:

-->> Procedure to Apply:

Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.gsecl.in/ form 01.01.2020 to 21.01.2020.

-->> Cost of Application form:

Unreserved, SEBC and EWS candidates: Rs. 500/- including GST.

PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST category: Rs. 250/-.

SC and ST candidates: Rs. 250/- including GST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?