30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for High Court Of Tripura Court Manager recruitment?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Court Manager recruitment of High Court Of Tripura. I don’t know how I can apply. So, please let me know about the procedure to apply for this recruitment.

2nd September 2019, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for High Court Of Tripura Court Manager recruitment?

Procedure to apply for High Court of Tripura Court Manager recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for High Court of Tripura Court Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - High Court of Tripura

Name of the Job Position - Court Manager

>> Application form is given in the official notification that is given below.

>> You are required to fill up the form and send the supporting documents by post and the envelope containing the application must be captioned "Application for the post of Court Manage". They should reach the below mentioned address.
To,
Office Of the Registrar General,
High Court of Tripura,
Agartala

>> Please refer to the 2nd page of the notification. You are required to make payment in the form of Postal Order or Bank Draft.

Click here for official notification
2nd September 2019, 10:55 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for High Court Of Tripura Court Manager recruitment?

Procedure to apply for High Court Of Tripura Court Manager recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of High Court Of Tripura Court Manager recruitment application form is For UR & OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PC Candidates is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://tsu.trp.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?