18th October 2010, 02:03 PM
Apurva Krishna

Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

Sir, in nda_2 written exam conducted on 22 august, minimum marks to qualify or cut off marks is what?

20th October 2010, 12:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

The National Defence Academy conducts exams for the Army, Navy and Air force. The basic requirement is that the candidates must be physically fit. The education qualification is plus two. For Air Force and Naval Wings students must have studied Physics and Mathematics. Candidates who are appearing exam in the current year can also apply.
20th October 2010, 01:35 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

dear friend !!

The cut off marks of NDA is always done on a confidential basis...The direct results are out for those who have not qualified the written examination..For this result you can see the web sitehttp://www.upsc.gov.in And if you have been selected in NDA then you will recieve a call letter...for SSB training via post....

Good luck !!
20th October 2010, 08:25 PM
PRAMOD GILL

[QUOTE=Apurva Krishna;221110]Sir, in nda_2 written exam conducted on 22 august, minimum marks to qualify or cut off marks is what?[/QUOT

for qualifying nda exam you must have to do atleast 40 correct questions means 100 marks in mathematics and atleast 50 questions means 200 marks in gat ao that your total reached to 300 which is the minimum criteria for qualifying
21st October 2010, 06:57 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
Minimum marks to qualify are 40%. But you must score more than 60% toget the call letter for SSB.
21st October 2010, 08:44 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

The approximate cut off, as per my previous experience in NDA is about 60% however there is no provision for the cut off marks in NDA the merit is made as per your performance in the written exam after that a date is given for SSB (services selection board ). BEST OF LUCK . Hope that your name will be included in the merit and again wishing you best of luck for ssb.
6th November 2010, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

[QUOTE=Apurva Krishna;221110]Sir, in nda_2 written exam conducted on 22 august, minimum marks to qualify or cut off marks is what?[/QUOTE
\

i have eye sight am eligible or not
7th November 2010, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell about the minimum power for lenses to be fit to join
12th November 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

girls are allow to give a nda exam or not?
20th January 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

is there anything like that those persons would not be selected who have weak eye sight
12th February 2011, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Good ans
2nd March 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir to join nda more importance is given to percentage scored in 12th or on physical fitness..?
3rd March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

hey hii frnds.........
do the ssb personels ask for class 12 certificate at the time of ssb???
20th March 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

12 certificate is needed though if u r appearin in 12th deyll not req it i had gone fr da ssb dis jan nd got recommended wis 10 guys fr navy its hard derre but if u have it in u ull get thru awesome experience v have dere its just awesome
4th April 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What is Minnimum cutoff marks for NDA-1 2011
9th April 2011, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is aashish vardhan! i am going to appear for my NDA exam on 17th of this month. i would like to know about the marks required for qualification for this exam! Also, please give me some basic tips to prepare! Thank You!
13th April 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvrob139 View Post
Hi,
Minimum marks to qualify are 40%. But you must score more than 60% toget the call letter for SSB.
if i get above 40% &less 50% then
18th April 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i wil get 110 in maths and 390 in GAT in NDA 2011. What are my chances to get an SSB call... Please tell me.
19th April 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

congrats u will be selected
19th April 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM GETTING 400 MARKS IN BOTH .IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF MY SELECTION IN NDA2011
19th April 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir ,what is min marks in gen ability(nda)....????
20th April 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am getting 50 marks in maths and 360 in GAT.can i get selected in nda
20th April 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.,
i am getting 125 in mathematics and 320 in general ability test..i want to know dat vl i be able to qualify in my nda exam..?
and iz it necessary to score more than 60% in overall to get a call letter for ssb..???
because with dis marks of myn i am not cuming upto 60%....

plz reply.
21st April 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 130 marks in maths and 228 in general ability test i may expect ssb call letter
22nd April 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 125 in maths and 300 in general ability test.....
so will i get call from ssb or not???
22nd April 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i m getting 125 in maths and 300 in gat . is there any chance for me getting selected this year
24th April 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav got 110 marks in maths and 250 marks in general ability, may i hav a chance to get a ssb call or not, plzzzzzz tell me
25th April 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir I have appeared in NDA (1) 2011 and i may pass the written exam.so I want to know about SSB.will you please tell me how is it given?
27th April 2011, 02:41 PM

hi,how you get to know your marks ?please do mail
28th April 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

iit jee cutoff sc 2011
30th April 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am getting 143 marks in Maths and 380 Marks in General ability test in NDA 1 2011. Am I eligible to get a call letter from SSB
30th April 2011, 05:41 PM
pankaj.vashistha04

jay hind sir,
what should i do to prepare for ssb, please guide me for this sir.
than you
3rd May 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what will be min. cut off for nda I 2011??? what is the total no of students appeared for nda 1 2011???
8th May 2011, 02:20 PM
panigrahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is Minnimum cutoff marks for NDA-1 2011
what are the requirments for medical check up?
19th May 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am getting 180 in math and285 in gat. Is there any for slecti on in nda. Tel me at avinshkumar2066@gmail .com
23rd May 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching centre for nda in delhi
24th May 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WILL BE GETTING 125 MARKS IN NDA MATHS EXAM AND AROUND 400 MARKS IN GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL I BE ABLE TO GET SSB CALL LETTER ? PLEASE REPLY SOON
31st May 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

if i take commerse in 10th class is there any problem
1st June 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

My rank in merit list is 702.can i will be called to join nda
1st June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am geting 110 in maths nd 325 in gat.is there any chance of geting a cal leter for ssb?
8th June 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i m getting 420 marks in GAT n 90 marks in mathematics..can i qualify for nda???????
8th June 2011, 11:13 AM
amit gaur054

my friend.....
The cut off marks of NDA is always done on a confidential basis...The direct results are out for those who have not qualified the written examination..For this result you can see the web sitehttp://www.upsc.gov.in And if you have been selected in NDA then you will recieve a call letter...for SSB training via post....

Good luck !! wish u best of luck
18th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i can get 80 in maths &220in gk in entrance exam.can iqualify for nda
18th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my question is that i m a student of class 10 & my question is how i prepare for exam give me tips to pass the exam
21st June 2011, 04:24 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
The criteria for appearing in NDA exam is -
*One must have Physics,chemistry,maths in 12th.
*One must have 40% marks in PCM.
*the age must be in between 16-19 years.
these are the criteria..
all the best.
26th June 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 350 in gabt nd 200 in maths will i have call letter for ssb
28th June 2011, 07:04 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

DEAR FRIEND:-
NDA CONDUCTS entrance exam twice a year. namely as nda-1 and nda-2.
nda -2 2011 will be conducted on 22-08-2011.
as for nda-1 there is a limit to pass the test.
it is necessary to get at least 120 marks in maths and 250/600 in general ability.

good luck
28th June 2011, 07:10 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks to qualify in NDA Entrance Exam? NDA Cut-offs of previous years?

dear friend:-
a person having eyesight problem can apply for nda. because there ios a limit to apply for it.
i means to say that there is a discount in eyesight.
a person having eyesight about +-2.5 can apply for it

good luck
28th June 2011, 07:13 PM
rachender singh

dear friend:-
there is a limit for a person having eyesight problem.
this is about to +-2.5 for both left and right eyesight

good luck.
28th June 2011, 07:16 PM
rachender singh

HELLO FRIEND:-
Girls are not eligible for the nda test,
NDA test is only applicable for men. means only men can apply for it

so , you have no need to take this.

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?