30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment for a 30 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 30 years old and I want to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

1st September 2019, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment for a 30 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission recruitment being a 30 years old candidate. Eligibility criteria required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects (or) Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as Mains Subjects.

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 30 years as on 01.01.2020. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules
2nd September 2019, 07:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment for a 30 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Translator

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses from a recognized university
* Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level. (or)
* English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at degree level. (or) its equivalent qualifications.

Age Criteria required:-

>> Maximum age must not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

@ If you belong to General category then you may not be eligible to apply for this recruitment with 30 years of age as age should not exceed 30 years.

@ But if you belong to other reserved category, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
2nd September 2019, 12:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment is Candidate must have passed Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level, Or Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment for a 30 years old candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ssc.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?