29th January 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

10th February 2019, 02:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. Government with 5 years experience in Civil construction work preferably in the hilly areas after passing Diploma. (or) else. Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification. Government with 3 year's experience in Civil Construction work preferably in hilly areas after passing degree course.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 45 years

Age criteria is considered as on 7th January, 2019. Of course, there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification
10th February 2019, 04:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment are as follows.

1. Applicant must have passed at least three years duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
Applicant must have minimum 5 years experience in Civil construction work preferably in hilly areas after passing diploma.
Or
Applicant must have done Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
Applicant must have minimum 3 years experience in Civil construction work preferably in hilly areas after passing degree course.

2. The applicant should be between 18 to 45 years of age as on 07/01/2019.
Age relaxations for respective categories are as follows.
ST/SC/OBC of HP: 5 years
Ex-servicemen of HP: As per rules of HP Govt.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Edit the answer
10th February 2019, 06:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised institute with minimum 5 years (for Diploma candidates) or 3 years (for Degree candidates) experience in Civil Construction work preferably in hilly areas.

—> Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years as on 07.02.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
11th February 2019, 05:41 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Educational Qualification:

>> Diploma in Civil Engineering of atleast three years duration in the trade of Civil Engineering or its equivalent.

2. Age limit:

>> Candidate age limit is 18 to 45 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)

For getting more information about this recruitment you can visit this http://www.hptdc.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?