13th February 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited Apprentice recruitment?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for the Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited recruitment of Apprentice. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the procedure. Please help me to know about this asap.

15th February 2020, 04:04 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all required documents and send to Corporate Office, Navanagar, P. B Road, Hubballi – 580025 Karnataka on or before 18.02.2020.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th February 2020, 05:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited Apprentice recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with all required documents and send it to the following address before 18th of February 2020 -

Address:-
Corporate Office,
Navanagar, P.B.Road,
Hubballi - 580025,
Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?