14th February 2020, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Hello Sir, I have applied for the UPSC IAS Preliminary Examination of 2020. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

15th February 2020, 11:48 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Selection Procedure of UPSC IAS Preliminary Examination 2020 is:

~~ Selection of candidates will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th February 2020, 04:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Selection procedure through Maharashtra PSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Preliminary Written Exam
Main Exam
Personal Interview

Job Location - Maharashtra
15th February 2020, 04:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The selection will be made after qualifying in all the three stages of the examination.

The three stages are :-

Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.

Merit will be prepared on the basis of Mains and Interview.

So, if you want to get the selection then start preparation for examination as per syllabus of the examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th February 2020, 05:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for UPSC Civil Services examination includes three stages which are as below :-

* Stage I) Preliminary Test.

* Stage II) Mains.

* Stage III) Personal Interview.

For complete details regarding the pattern of subsequent stages of selection procedure, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in and go through the official advertisement released for the same examination by downloading it from the same link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?