7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited recruitment for the post of Graduate Electrical Apprentice. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

9th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.wbsetcl.in/.
9th September 2019, 07:06 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Graduate Electrical Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode on or before 14/09/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
10th September 2019, 10:27 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited recruitment for the post of Graduate Electrical Apprentice. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?
Eligible candidates are required to apply online in the prescribed format available from the Official website National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal- www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 14/09/2019.

Important -> Applicants are not required to send any Print-out/ Hard Copy of the Application OR Documents to anywhere.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?