18th July 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

21st July 2019, 02:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Indian Navy

Name of the recruitment scheme - University Entry Scheme

>> I am sorry to say that the last date for receipt of applications is already over. i.e., Last date is 27th June, 2019.

>> You are required to first go through the instructions before submitting your e-application. Then you need to obtain the signature of the principal or HOD or Dean on the declaration given at the end of the application.

>> Then you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields and then print 2 copies of the filled application which have system generated application number. Then you are required to carry one copy of the application during the campus interview. Then you need to bring another copy of the application to be carried along with the original documents/ certificates while appearing for SSB.

Click here for apply online link

Click here for advertisement

Click here for more details
21st July 2019, 07:50 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

The Procedure to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is given below.

** First of all, you should visit the official website:www.joinindiannavy.gov.in

** Then you should click on the application for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment.

** Then you should fill the application form according to given instructions.

** Then you should upload the required documents and pay the application fee.

** Then you should click on the submit option.
21st July 2019, 11:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is Interested Candidates may apply online through their official website which is given below.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
21st July 2019, 11:32 PM
Incredible Chinnu

How to apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme :

1.Intially you should have satisfied with the eligibility required for the university entry scheme .

2.Then you can proceed further to apply for the above said application.

3.After successful completion of application you must take out the print out of application form by 27th June 2019 .

In this you can apply for the Indian Navy University Entry Scheme.
21st July 2019, 11:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in through online. First candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and all details at their website mentioned above. Then fill up the online application form with all relevant documents and make sure all the given information are correct. Then submit it and take a print of the application form.
Candidates have to carry a copy of application form with you for campus interview. Candidates are asked to submit their applications by 27th June, 2019.
22nd July 2019, 12:03 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!
You can apply, register, and fill application on the recruitment Official website Click Here . Candidates can apply from 07 Jun 19 to 27 Jun 19.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?