18th July 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available under Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

Hello friends, I am going to apply in Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment of this year. I just want to know that how many vacancies are there through this recruitment? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap. Waiting for your response!

21st July 2019, 07:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available under Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

As per the official information, the total number of vacancies are available under Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is 1.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-06-2019

** Last Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2019

** Dates for Training: Jan 2020
21st July 2019, 11:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available under Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

Vacancies are available in Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is not specified in official notification.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
22nd July 2019, 12:21 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am going to apply in Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment of this year. I just want to know that how many vacancies are there through this recruitment? Kindly tell me about the vacancies asap. Waiting for your response!
Sorry to say that Number of vacancies details not mentioned in the official website and notification of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment 2019. The candidates will be appointed for training based on All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.

Official website -> Click here
22nd July 2019, 12:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried candidates who fulfil eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive (IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing
June 2020.
Since, they didn't mention about the number of vacancy, so we can't say it accurately. They described all the branches, streams, eligibility, pay scale, contact details in their official notice that you can download from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applicants are requested to submit their applications from 7th June to 27th June, 2019.
22nd July 2019, 07:18 PM
shubham singh rocker

There are only 204 vacancies available under INDIAN NAVY UNIVERSITY entry scheme
recruitment .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?