18th July 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

Hello Sir, I have applied in Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

21st July 2019, 02:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

Selection Process of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Indian Navy

Name of the recruitment scheme - University Entry Scheme

>> You are required to under naval campus selection process. Candidates qualifying the campus interview shall be shortlisted for SSB Interview on the basis of his prefernece for the entry.

>> Candidates shortlisted during the campus interview shall be called for SSB Interview at Bhopal or Bangalore or Kolkata or Coimbatore or Visakhapatnam between Dec 19 to Apr 20.

>> The selected candidates shall be informed about their selection for SSB interview on Email as provided by the candidates in their application form.

Click here for apply online link

Click here for advertisement

Click here for more details
21st July 2019, 03:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment?

Selection procedure through Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Campus Interview
—> SSB Interview
21st July 2019, 04:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of candidates for Indian Navy UES (University Entry Scheme) recruitment include following stages :-

Stage I: Naval Campus Selection Process.

Stage II : SSB (Staff Selection Board) Interview at Naval Centers.

Stage III: Physical and Mental fitness test.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
21st July 2019, 07:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidate in Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment will be done on the basis of personal Interview. In case of excess candidates, IHQ/MOD (Navy) reserves the right to further shortlist and fix cut-off percentage. The last date for the application process is 27th June 2019.
21st July 2019, 11:46 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection process of University Entry Scheme in Indian Navy :

1.Campus interview

2.SSB Interview

After successful fulfilling of eligibility criteria for University Entry Scheme you will be undergone for Campus ImterView.

There by you will be shortlisted based on the merit under Indian Navy University Entry Scheme.

During SSB Interview you will have two stages for total 5 days.

Stage I for one day

Stage 2 for 4 days

After successful completion of SSB Interview you will be sent mail about the selection there by called for medical examination.
22nd July 2019, 12:27 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have applied in Indian Navy University Entry Scheme recruitment of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.
First the aspirant have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process. Those who succefully quailfy in the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview. subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. Those who got selected will be notify through E-mail as provided by candidates in their application form.

Official website ->.Click Here
22nd July 2019, 12:37 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Selection process:
Eligible candidates will have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process and after clearing this candidates will be shortlisted for SSB interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about SSB interview through e-mail as provided in their application form at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata between 19th December, 2019 to 20th April, 2020.
SSB interview is of five days, consisting Stage I (day one) and Stage II (four days). Stage I test is consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception
and Discussion test (PPDT) and Stage II tests are consisting of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?