21st January 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?

Hello
I came to know that Junior Office Assistant recruitment
is issued of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission
kindly tell me how to apply for this post exam?
also tell me about the examination date.....
with regards-
Subhrajit

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Last 10 years question papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  3. Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant(Office) recruitment exam?
  5. Examination date of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? From where I will download admit card?
  6. Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?
  7. Last ten years papers of Junior assistant municipal service commission exam?
  8. When the examination of KMC Junior Assistant will held?
  9. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  10. Previous year papers of Junior assistant examination of Kolkata Municipal corporation?
  11. Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant sample question paper
  12. When is the municipal Service Commission Teacher Recruitment Exam?
  13. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  14. Date of result for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant Preliminary exam?
  15. What is the selection process for the post of Junior Assistant Recruitment examination
  16. Syllabus and previous year papers of Kolkata municipal service commission exam?
  17. Previous year question papers of Kolkata Municipal recruitment exam?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
1st September 2017, 06:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?

West Bengal Municipal Service Commission issues official notification separately for several various posts. I suggest you to go through the career section of the website for more latest updates. At present, it has not issued the official notification for the post of "Junior Office Assistant" and instead it has issued official notification for the posts namely,

>> Sub Overseer

>> Deputy Manager ..etc.,

Here are the important dates of this recruitment.

>> Closing date to apply online - 6th September 2017

>> Last date for making payment - 7th September 2017

Click here to Apply online for this recruitment

Click here for Official Notification 1

Click here for Official Notification 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?