5th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Date of result for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant Preliminary exam?

Tell me in details that what is the date of the result of kolkata municipal corporation junior assistant preliminary exam ?

Related Questions:
5th January 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of result for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant Preliminary exam?

what is the date of result for junior assistent recruitment exam 2013 under k.m.c?
28th February 2015, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of result for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant Preliminary exam?

What is the date of announcement of result for junior assistant recruitment exam2014 under k.m.c ?
2nd March 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of result for junior assistant recruitment exam2013 under k.m.c ?
3rd March 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of junior assistant recruitment exam 2013 result undr k.m.c wil be releasd?
7th March 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of result of exam for the post of junior assistant 2013
8th March 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of result for junior assistant recruitment examination 2013 under k.m.c.?
29th April 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE OF RESULT FOR JUNIOR ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT EXCAMINATION 2013 UNDER K.M.C
25th May 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years question papers of BMC Junior engineer(civil) as early as possible at mayekar.jagdish@gmail. com
26th June 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I like to know the result of exam for the post of junior assistant against advt no. 6 of 2013 in Kolkata Municipality Corporation.
29th June 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the result of exam for the post of junior assistant against advt no. 6 of 2013 in Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
28th July 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Tell me in details that what is the date of the result of kolkata municipal corporation junior assistant preliminary exam ?
19th August 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I want result of kmc junior assistant exam as soon as possible. I badly need a better job..
12th September 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

May I know the result of kmc junior assistant which is held on 2014-november.?
11th August 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of result for Junior Assistant Recruitment Examination 2013 under K.M.C?
25th October 2017, 06:03 PM
Msourav20

Tell me in details that what is the date of the result of kolkata municipal corporation junior assistant ad no 6,2013 result....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?