9th February 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested in applying to the MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment. Can you please tell me how I can apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

11th February 2020, 09:52 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment Application Form is For all candidates is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mahadiscom.in/.
11th February 2020, 04:28 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Limited (MAHAVITARAN) — www.mahadiscom.in (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 04/02/2020 to 15/02/2020.

~~ Cost of Application Form:

Candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs.250/-. NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF PWD AND EX-SERVICEMAN CANDIDATES.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?