9th February 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment?

I have heard that the MAHADISCOM has published a recruitment for Junior Accounts Assistant. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

11th February 2020, 10:06 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for MAHADISCOM (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.COM. / BMS/ BBA With MS-CIT or its equivalent from a recognised university.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mahadiscom.in/.
11th February 2020, 04:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment?

Educational Qualification to apply for MAHADISCOM Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment:

~~ Applicant should have passed B.Com/ BMS/ BBA with MS-CIT or its equivalent.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?