10th September 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for District Police Constable recruitment of Maharashtra Police. I don’t know how can I apply for this recruitment. So, can you please let me know about the procedure so that I can apply?

13th September 2019, 10:27 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment?

Procedure of Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment is:

~~ Eligibility candidates have to apply through Online mode on or before 23/09/2019.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th September 2019, 08:34 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment is Interested candidates may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment application form is For Open Category Candidate is Rs. 450/- and For Reserve Category Candidates is Rs. 350/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/.
14th September 2019, 11:20 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Procedure to apply for Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment is given below.

1. First of all, you should visit the official website of the Maharashtra Police District Police Constable recruitment.

2. Then you should click on the option of Apply Online.

3. Then, you should click on the option of Maharashtra Police District Police Constable.

4. After that, you should fill the application form and upload the required documents.

5. Then you should pay the application fee and click on the submit option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?