8th September 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Library Information Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Library Information Assistant recruitment application form is For UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST, PwD and Women Candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mnnit.ac.in.
12th September 2019, 08:12 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment:

## How to Apply:

Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website http://www.mnnit.ac.in.

## Cost of Application:

UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer): ₹500.

SC/ST, PwD and Women: No Fee.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th September 2019, 01:36 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to apply in MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!
The candidates are required to apply as per the format available on the Official website. The candidates are also required to attach the attested copies of their supporting certificates/Documents along with application. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 01/09/2019 to 30/09/ 2019 05:30 PM.

Candidates are required to Pay Rs.500 as a processing fee only those who are belong from UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer) category.
There is no fee for SC/ST, PwD category candidates.

Important -> Processing Fee is non-refundable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?