8th September 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment?

I have heard that MNNIT has published a recruitment for Library Information Assistant. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 04:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for MNNIT (Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology) Library Information Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have first class or equivalent Grade in B.E,/ B.Tech /MCA in relevant from a recognized university OR First class diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record OR B.Sc. OR M.Sc.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mnnit.ac.in.
12th September 2019, 05:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment is, bachelor's Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce from a recognized college/University and bachelor's Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized college.
12th September 2019, 07:59 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment:

## Educational Qualification:

First class or equivalent Grade in B.E,/ B.Tech /MCA in relevant from a recognized university / Institute/ First class diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
15th September 2019, 01:19 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that MNNIT has published a recruitment for Library Information Assistant. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!
Educational qualification required to apply for MNNIT Library Information Assistant recruitment:

-> The candidates must have done B.E,/B.Tech /MCA in relevant with at least 60% of marks from a recognized university/Institute (OR)
must complete degree in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record.

Official Notification -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?