2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NHPC Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for NHPC Limited recruitment of Civil Engineer Trainee. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the procedure. Please help me to know about this asap.

5th September 2020, 10:34 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NHPC Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nhpcindia.com/.
5th September 2020, 04:10 PM
My true support

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NHPC Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for NHPC Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 are:
1) Go through the official site www.nhpcltd.in.
2) Fill the application form carefully without any mistake.
3) Pay the application fee and recheak it carefully.
4) Submit the form and take a print of for future reference.
NOTE: Fill the application form before last date to apply I.e 28 September 2020.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="http://www.nhpcindia.com/.
5th September 2020, 04:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 is online.

You would need to open the website http://www.nhpcindia.com/Default.aspx?id=128&lg=eng& and then had to click on "Click here for online application". Once you click on it, a new page will open "http://recruitment.nhpc.in/" . You would need to first click on "Click here for Online Registration" and had to complete the registration process. Once done, click on "Click here to enter pay in slip details". Once you complete the whole process, it is mandatory to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
5th September 2020, 07:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for NHPC Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020:-

Step 1 - Visit the official website -
nhpcindia.com/home.aspx

Step 2 - Click on career section

Step 3 - Full the application form with relevant details and click on submit.

Step 4 - Upload the scanned documents of Signature and photograph.

Step 5 - Copy of the GATE - 2020 Admit Card/ Registration, CLAT/ UGC - NET wherever applicable.
5th September 2020, 09:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for NHPC Limited Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020:-

> If you are interested and found yourself eligible to trainee engineer / trainee officer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 28 August 2020 to 28 Sep 2020.

Important links:
Advt. Details
APPLY ONLINE
5th September 2020, 09:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Only candidates who have registered with GATE 2020 with valid GATE registration number can register online with NHPC website of www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm against advertisement number NH/Rectt./01/2020.

°°° Read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form by giving accurate information including the gate 2020 registration number.

°°° After filling it, system will generate a unique registration number of NHPC and candidates should keep ready scanned copies of the certificates in PDF format in a separate file As given in this step number 4 Under head " steps for applying " in between 100 to 200 KB each JPEG/PDF format along with passport size colour photograph and signature in JPG format of less than 23 KB size and 15 KB size respectively.

°°° Matriculation certificate, mark sheets of class 10th, 12th and graduation and post graduation if applicable, caste certificate, disability certificate etc.

°°° Candidates can visit the online registration site from August 29 to the Midnight of September 28,2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?