28th August 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SAIL Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in SAIL Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 01:56 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SAIL Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment? Cost of application?

SAIL Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment:

>> How to Apply:-

Eligible candidates may apply online at official website (direct link given below) on or before 31st August 2019.

>> Cost of Application Form:-

Candidate must pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.

SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.sail.co.in/.
31st August 2019, 05:10 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SAIL Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for SAIL Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment is:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode from 09/08/2019 to 31/08/2019.

~~ Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- as Application Fee. No application fee for reserved category candidate.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 06:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for SAIL Deputy Manager (Electrical), you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://www.sailcareers.com/company/...trical-drives/ by 31.08.2019.

Also, the cost of filling an online application for the samr recruitment is Rs 500/- for all candidates except for those who belong to SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Departmental category as these candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.sailcareers.com/.
31st August 2019, 08:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for the post of Electrical Deputy Manager recruitment under SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant, you are required to fill its online application form by visiting to the link www.sail.co.in (career portal) by 31.08.2019.

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment in case General, EWS, and OBC candidates is Rs 500/- while candidates from SC/ST/PWD category as well as departmental candidates are fully exempted from application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?