28th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment?

Can any of you tell me about the application procedure in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 01:01 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment?

Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment:

>> How to Apply:-

Eligible candidate may apply online at official website (direct link given below) on or before 11th October 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.khsindia.org.
31st August 2019, 06:06 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode from 28/08/2019 to 11/10/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 09:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can any of you tell me about the application procedure in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Those who are interested to apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment can apply through offline mode. Candidates must have to send their filled application form along with required documents and send the postal address given below on or before 11/10/2019.

Application Form -> Click Here

Postal Address:

Ministry of Human Resources Development,
Government of India Hindi Sansthan Marg, Agra-282 005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?