1st December 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

5th December 2018, 08:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for SVJN Limited Apprentice recruitment, you have to fill and submit the online application form which is available at SVJN official website http://SJVN Limited.nic.in/ on or before 28.12.2018.

The cost of application is Rs.100/- for General/ OBC and SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
6th December 2018, 09:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment? Cost of application?

Eligible and interested candidates can apply SJVN's Website i.e. www.sjvn.nic.in.

Candidates must have valid email ID and mobile number to fill up the application form, which should remain valid for at least 1 year.

Candidates have to fill the application form with required details.

Upload scanned images of recent color passport size photographs and signatures in digital format.

Pay the application fee online through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.

Finally submit the application form.

Take a print out of application form for future reference.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://sjvn.nic.in/writereaddata/Por...prentice86.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Remove *
6th December 2018, 09:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible and interested candidates can apply SJVN's Website*www.sjvn.nic.in.

Candidates must have valid email ID and mobile number to fill up the application form, which should remain valid for at least 1 year.

Candidates have to fill the application form with required details.

Upload scanned images of recent color passport size photographs and signatures in digital format.

Pay the application fee online through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.

Finally submit the application form.

Take a print out of application form for future reference.

Cost of application is Rs. 100/- for general and OBC candidates. For SC/ ST/ PWD category, there is no application fee required.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://sjvn.nic.in/writereaddata/Por...prentice86.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?