1st December 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in Andhra Pradesh so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

5th December 2018, 09:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment?

The selection procedure of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment is mentioned below:-

1. Written examination
2. Interview

Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for Interview and final merit list will be prepared for selection of candidates based on their performance in the written examination and interview.
6th December 2018, 12:24 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment?

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate in APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment will be done on the basis of four main steps are given below.

SELECTION PROCESS

1. Computer Based Test.

2. Certificate Verification.

3. Personal Interview, and

4. Medical Test.

For more information you can visit the official website: psc.ap.gov.in/
6th December 2018, 08:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a main examination. The final selection of the candidates will depend upon the performance in a round of personal interview.

Web: https://psc.ap.gov.in/
6th December 2018, 10:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment will be done on the following phases.

Screening Test,

Computer Based Test.

Documents Verification.

Personal Interview,

Medical Test.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(luidiuq0rxw...09-%202018.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?