3rd January 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for sub inspector post for a retired army man?

I am in army and getting retirement next year after completing 15 year of service. I am 12th pass. Can I apply for sub inspector post in Uttarakhand. If yes, then how would I apply and what is the procedure and requirement Sir.

5th January 2018, 06:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for sub inspector post for a retired army man?

You are not eligible to appear in Sub - Inspector examination.

The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree in any discipline to appear in examination. The examination is conducted in written and interview stage for final recruitment.

For detail information about examination visit at http://www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
11th January 2018, 11:16 AM
babytara

Post Re: Procedure to apply for sub inspector post for a retired army man?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Sub Inspector examination as you have not completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

To get sub inspector post through SSC CGL exam which needs graduate candidate.

SSC CGL has separate vacancy for EX service man.

You have to complete graduation in any stream.

SSC CGL having Sub Inspector in Central Bureau Investigation, Intelligence Bureau, Central Exice.

Selection process:
1. Computer based online exam.
2. Mains exam.
3. Descriptive test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?