8th January 2017, 11:39 AM
Sumona sinha

What should a Female candidate do to join the Indian Army? Will she get any benefits if her Father is a retired Army man?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl studying in class 11th and I want to join the Indian Army after completing Intermediate. My Father is a Retired Army Man and has served the Country for a long time so I want to know what should a Female candidate do to join the Indian Army? Will I get any benefits if my Father is a retired Army man? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sumona sinha.

9th January 2017, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should a Female candidate do to join the Indian Army? Will she get any benefits if her Father is a retired Army man?

Sorry, to say that being a female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Army. To join Indian Army, the candidate have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. As per UPSC notification, only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NDA examination. So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?