30th August 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for UP State Teacher Eligibility Test recruitment 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that UP State Teacher Eligibility Test is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

2nd September 2018, 11:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UP State Teacher Eligibility Test recruitment 2018?

To apply for the above recruitment, at first you have to visit the official website and register yourself. Then you have to fill up the application form carefully as directed in the guidelines and upload all the documents and photographs required. Now select the district from which you are appearing and pay the application fee through credit/debit card/net banking etc. Then submit the form and take a printout of it for future use.

Web: http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?