9th August 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Hello friends, I have done my BCom. I am interested to apply in Sashastra Seema Bal recruitment for Head Constable post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

1st September 2018, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment being a B.Com graduate. To be eligible to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. You should be in the age range of 18 to 25 years. The last date to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment is 9th September 2018.
1st September 2018, 09:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment being a BCom graduate? Last date to apply?

The eligibility criteria to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment:

>>Candidate must have minimum academic qualification of 12th from a recognized board. Minimum typing speed of 35 WPM or Hindi Typing of 30 WPM.

The age limit is 18-25 years.

>>The last date to apply is 10th September, 2018.
1st September 2018, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)

Name of the Job Position - ASI (Stenographer)

Educational Qualification Required for Head Constable:-

<> You must have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board. Skill test norms on computer are given below,

@ English typing - Minimum speed of 35 WPM on computer
(or)
@ Hindi Typing - Minimum speed of 30 WPM on computer

<> Age required for Head Constable is 18 to 25 years.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?