17th August 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited Junior Pharmacist recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited has introduced it’s Junior Pharmacist recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for UPMSCL recruitment for the Junior Pharmacist? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

20th August 2019, 12:35 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited Junior Pharmacist recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited Junior Pharmacist recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode from 15th August 2019 upto 30th August 2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit this official website.
20th August 2019, 07:56 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited Junior Pharmacist recruitment?

Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited Junior Pharmacist recruitment:

>> Procedure to Apply:

Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 30th August 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.upmsc.in.
20th August 2019, 08:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited Junior Pharmacist recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited Junior Pharmacist recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Pharmacist

>> Click on the below apply now link or direct link given below. Click on "New Registration" and then there you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields.

>> Click here for guidelines -- Please refer 3rd page for detailed information

Click here for more details

Click here to apply online - Click on "New Registration"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?