22nd October 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

26th October 2019, 06:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC/EWS candidate is Rs.1000/- and For SC/ ST Category of UP candidate is Rs. 700/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.upenergy.in/uppcl.
26th October 2019, 08:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for the post of Personnel Officer recruitment, you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.uppcl.org between 23.10.2019 to 14.11.2019.

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs 1000/- for all candidates except for candidates belonging to SC category as for these candidates application cost is Rs 700/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?