5th September 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 09:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

To apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment 2018, you have to fill the online application form which is available under Careers link in the Vizag Steel official website www.vizagsteel.com.

The cost of Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment 2018 application is Rs. 300/- plus 18% GST for General/ OBC candidates and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
6th September 2018, 07:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment, can visit the official website at (http://vizagsteel.com.) and fill up the online application form according to the guidelines provided. Submit the documents required and the application fee of Rs. 300/- (no fee for SC/ST/PWD) and take a print out of the form.
6th September 2018, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee Recruitment 2018 and Cost of Application:

The detailed procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment 2018 is given below,

Cost of Application :-

>> Processing Fee - Rs.300/- (For General and OBC category) candidates

>> No Processing Fee - For SC/ ST/ PWD

Name of the Organization - Vizag Steel

Name of the Job Position - Mechanical Junior Trainee

@ You are required to apply online through online registration from RINLs website under the link of "Careers" section.

>> Log on to Vizag Steel official website and click on 'Careers'

>> Click on registration link

>> Uploading of Photograph and Signature

>> Registration

I request you to refer 6th page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?