5th September 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment?

I have heard that Vizag Steel has published a recruitment for Mechanical Junior Trainee. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 09:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed ITI/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum aggregate of 60% (50% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university.

--> Age Limit as on 01.07.2018 :- 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
6th September 2018, 12:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment?

Details of educational qualification required to apply for Vizag Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment are detailed below :

=> You should have passed Matriculation/ SSC with full time ITI in Fitter/ Machinist/ Mill Wright (MMTM)/ Turner with NCVT certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised university.

The last date to apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment 2018 is 15th October 2018.
6th September 2018, 05:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that Vizag Steel has published a recruitment for Mechanical Junior Trainee. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed Matric / SSC with full time ITI (Fitter / Machinist / Mill Wright / Turner) / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for Vizag Steel (Mechanical) Junior Trainee recruitment. The candidates’ maximum age limit should be 27 years for the Unreserved, 30 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and 32 years for SC/ST for applying to the Vizag Steel Junior Trainee recruitment (Mechanical). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
6th September 2018, 07:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Vizag Steel Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment, a candidate should have completed minimum 10th/ITI with SSC/Diploma in engineering (electrical/mechanical/instrumentation/metallurgy etc. from a recognized institute. Candidate should have scored minimum 60% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?