17th August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment of Vizag Steel. I don’t know how I can apply. So, please let me know about the procedure to apply for this recruitment.

19th August 2019, 09:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.vizagsteel.com.
19th August 2019, 10:37 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment?

Vizag Steel Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment:

>> Procedure to Apply:-

Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online mode on or before 21 August 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.vizagsteel.com.
20th August 2019, 01:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Vizag Steel Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment is:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode from 1st August 2019 upto 21st August 2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
20th August 2019, 11:09 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment of Vizag Steel. I don’t know how I can apply. So, please let me know about the procedure to apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Vizag Steel Junior Mechanical Trainee recruitment:

1) Eligible and interested aspirants can apply through Online mode.
2) Aspirants can registration from RINL’s website Click Here.
3) Click on the tabCareers” to start the registration process.

Important -> No other mode of application shall be accepted. Aspirants should submit valid employment exchange registration card at the time of certificate verification.

Official website -> Click Here
21st August 2019, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the step by step Procedure to apply for Junior Mechanical Trainee in Vizag Steel.

Step 1 :-
----------
At first, You have to register yourself on the below website by filling up the required details.
www.vizagsteel.com

Step 2: -
----------
Next, You have to login with the username and password which you will be received on email.

Step 3:-
---------
Next, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required mandatory personal details.

Step 4:-
---------
In this step, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required educational qualification and work experience details.

Step 5: Uploading of documents:-
-------------------------------------
You have to upload your photograph and signature in given dimensions.The format of both Photograph and Signature should be in JPEG format.

Step 6: Payment of Application Fee:-
------------------------------------------
After filling in the necessary information and uploading the documents,you have to pay the application fee online through Credit card/Debit Card or Net-banking. The application fee for appearing the exam is Rs. 300/- (Plus GST @18%) for all General,OBC & EwS candidates and there is no application fee for SC/ST/PwBD candidate.

Step 7: Submission of Final Application Form :-
----------------------------------------------------
After successful submission of Application and Fees payment,you have to submit the application form to complete the Application Submission process.
You can take a print copy of that for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?