18th July 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become TGT Math Teacher?

Please tell me what should I do now, to become a TGT maths teacher after completing my graduation in B.A with math. I have taken admission in IGNOU for B.Ed in math, but now I came to know that am not eligible for TGT math. Fee is not refundable.

20th July 2017, 05:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become TGT Math Teacher?

Eligibility criteria for TGT :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation Degree in relevant Subjects with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed.

-The candidate maximum age limit to apply for posts of TGT is 35 years.

The selection of candidate is carried out based on the performance in written exam and interview.

The exam pattern for TGT exam consists of objective questions on general awareness, reasoning, mathematics, historical facts and science questions etc.
20th July 2017, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have B.Sc in maths degree along with B.Ed on maths to become eligible for TGT in the same subject. Hence, make sure you have the required qualification according to eligibility criteria.

For government jobs, you need to crack TET as well after completing B.Ed. If you are not able to crack TET, then you can go for private school jobs.
21st July 2017, 12:21 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to become a Mathematics TGT teacher you should have completed your bachelors degree in the relevant discipline (in this case B.Sc Mathematics) from a recognized university.After graduation you also have to pursue B.Ed (bachelor of education) degree in the relevant subject you want to teach.
After these qualification you are required to appear qualify in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) examination to teach in government schools.
26th July 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for that if I have done msc maths from ignou
24th July 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with physics chemistry and mathematics. But I have gave up mathematics in final year, am I eligible for tgt with subject of mathematics? Please explain it.
17th September 2020, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

My degree subjects are maths economics statistics in all three years (bachelor of arts) in our university (Sri Venkateswara University of Andhra Pradesh) and iam also have B.Ed maths also m.sc( maths). So iam eligible or not for NVS TGT maths.i wrote the exam in sep 2019.iam selected in interview.pls give reply sir
20th September 2020, 08:23 PM
ruckshana

In order to become a Mathematics TGT teacher,
* You should have completed your bachelors degree in the relevant discipline (in this case B.Sc Mathematics) from a recognized university.
* After graduation you also have to pursue B. Ed (bachelor of education) degree in the relevant subject you want to teach.

You have to appear for TET (teachers eligibility test) in order to teach in government school.
6th November 2020, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b. Tech from mechanical s branch and also done b. Ed can I fill this form
14th August 2021, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to Ecole tgt teacher in delhi from class 11
14th August 2021, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a tgt teacher I'm delhi from class 11
29th October 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which course I should do for become Tgt maths ..bsc maths honour or bsc programme.?
23rd March 2022, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I have B. Tech M. Sc mths and B. Ed I want to become TGT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?