9th August 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

In which subject a B.Com, B.Ed and MA in Hindi qualified can appear in TGT and PGT exam?

Hello sir, I am B.Com, B.Ed and MA in Hindi qualified student and now want to appear in TGT and PGT exam. In which subject I can appear in TGT and PGT exam?

10th August 2017, 12:33 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which subject a B.Com, B.Ed and MA in Hindi qualified can appear in TGT and PGT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Com, B.Ed and MA in Hindi qualified student and now want to appear in TGT and PGT exam. In which subject I can appear in TGT and PGT exam?

Candidate after M.A Hindi you are eligible to apply for the TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)and PGT(Post Graduate Teacher). In TGT the graduate are trained in teaching and in PGT Post graduate candidate having teaching skills. Here below are details regarding TGT &PGT Exam:-

>> Candidate in TGT graduate candidates are trained for teaching up to class 8 th and in PGT post graduate candidate are trained for teaching up to class 12 th.

Eligibility For TGT and PGT:-

>> Candidate going to apply for TGT & PGT age must be in between 21 to 45 years.

>> Applying candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> Candidate applying for TGT & PGT must be physically and mentally fit and have a good teaching ability.

>> Candidate For PGT must have Post graduate degree . For candidate applying as TGT must have graduate degree and also have done B.ED.

Selection Procedure for TGT & PGT:- Three steps of selection and are as follows:-

1). Written exam:- Written exam is of two papers and based on the subjects you have selected in your application form:-

Paper I :- Based on Hindi and English.

Paper II:- General Knowledge, Hindi.

>> All the questions in exam are of objective type and carries 200 marks and duration of exam is 3 hours.

2). Special qualification:- 5% marks depends upon your special qualification like P.HD/M.Phill – 2%, M.ED – 2%, B.ED – 1%.

3). Personal Interview:- 10% of marks depends upon performance in Interview.
7th January 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which subject a B.Com, B.Ed and MA in Hindi qualified can appear in TGT and PGT exam?

I have done m. Com and b. Ed. Am I eligible to apply for tgt maths exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?