4th November 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, Condition and eligibility for Deputy superintendent of Police?

Respected sir, I'm DIPANKAR BHARALI of ASSAM (TEZPUR), I have completed my degree on Bachelor of Physical Education (BPED) 4 years course recently and I want to serve for my nation by holding an important post in society.So I want to know the procedures,condition to join Deputy Superintendent of Police.And sir please send me 5years previous questions paper for my prepartion to email id- [email protected]

6th November 2022, 02:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure, Condition and eligibility for Deputy superintendent of Police?

You can become the DSP after clearing the PCS examination conducted by the respective state PCS.

The common eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted in three stages. To get detail information about the examination visit at official website of the SPSC where you want to join the service.
7th November 2022, 11:22 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure, Condition and eligibility for Deputy superintendent of Police?

The aspiring candidate must take part in state level test carried out be the State Public Service Commission.

The candidates who pass this exam undergo probationary training before they are posted as DSPs .

Selection process is based on
Written exam
Interview
Physical and medical fitness test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?