24th August 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, condition and eligibility for Deputy Superintendent of Police?

Sir, I'm Sumit garg from Kurukshetra(Haryana), i have passed out 2(Non-medical). I want know about Deputy Superintendent of Police(DSP) means what's the procedure, condition or eligibility to join DSP, Sir what should i do after 2 ??? Plz mail me at [email protected]

3rd October 2014, 12:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure, condition and eligibility for Deputy Superintendent of Police?

To become a Deputy Superintendent of Police, you need to join and serve the Indian Police Services as an Superintendent of police (SP) for 2-3 years. To join in the Indian Police Services, you need to appear for the Civil Services Examination. The Civil Services Examination is conducted by the UPSC every year for the recruitment of IAS, IPS and IFS officers. To be eligible to appear for the Civil Services Examination, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

1.Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

2.Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

3.Age Limit :-
The minimum age required to appear for the exam is 21 years and the maximum age is of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.

4.Physical Standards :-
You must be physically fit according to the notification released by the UPSC for the Civil Services Examination.

-->Selection Procedure :-
1.Preliminary Examination
2.Main Examination
3.Personal Interview

-->No. of Attempts :-
>>General :- 4
>>OBC :- 7
>>SC/ST :- No Limit

After qualifying the Civil Services Examination in all the rounds, you can join in the Indian Police Services and after serving as an Superintendent of police (SP) for 2-3 years, you are eligible to become a Deputy Superintendent of Police. This is the way to become a Deputy Superintendent of Police in the Indian Police Services Department.
29th November 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, condition and eligibility for Deputy Superintendent of Police?

sir,i am the student studing in 3rd year b-tech,i could become SP but i dont know about the physical criteri please sir help me.please sent on [email protected]
7th May 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 12th(arts) exam appear i am civil service join please guide me
12th May 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is venkata ganesh, i recently completed my degree b.com final year. iwant to became a police officer.

My Details
height-167 cm
weight-47kgs
29th May 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir
This puja Jaiswal from kolkata. I am a married woman with masters in arts I want to become an officer . Is has been more than 2 years I have no connection with studies. Is it very difficult to pass these examinations?
30th May 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I would like to be a police officer so what should I do in order to become an police officers
30th May 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I would like to be a police officer so what should I do in order to become an police officers
3rd August 2015, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am peeyoosh raj from dhanbad. (Jharkhand). I am in second year ba history. I am doing distance education from a recognized university. Can i apply. My email id is [email protected].
6th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Aravind from tamilnadu, I competed BBA but scoring second class...does I am eligible for DSP recruitment..
27th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Group1 exam will select for 5 level officer candidate.because deputy collector,distric register and some.but i want only deputy superdentent police only.how i will achieve dsp post.what i do for that post.i was more confuse.how i got that. please anybody clarify doubt
29th September 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become a sp in himachal Pradesh... what procedure to become a sp....
23rd February 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir myself Mohammed Mujawar I belongs to Mumbai. I wish to join police service can you please guide me for that my email id is [email protected]
27th February 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir I am Rahul Garg from kurukshetra.i became DSP in haryana.I am passed 12(non medical).my height is 178 cm. please give me suggestion for DSP in Haryana or ASI on my email I'd [email protected]
10th April 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I just want to help the country through my knowledge ...so I need a base and police department is the best so help me
22nd May 2016, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Banamali Haldar from murshidabad(W.B.). I am is 3rd year B.Sc Geography honours in kalyanl university. Can I apply. My EM ID [email protected]
28th May 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed my degree..
I want to know the procedure for dysp in karnataka police service.
Say me the which exam I shld write..
Email I'd - [email protected]
29th June 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

To become dsp what optional subject will be the best to choose in civil service exam???
16th December 2017, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure, condition and eligibility for Deputy Superintendent of Police?

Sir I'm. Mandeep Singh. I have pursuing my b.tech in M.E. how to join DSP post after my graduation?? Please guide me.
Thanking you.
15th June 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I become Dsp after doing medical graduation like bsc chemistry.
Sir plz mail me on
[email protected]
Sir plz reply me ASAP..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?