20th July 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become Deputy Superintendent of Police in Rajasthan Police?

Hello, I have completed my Graduation from B.com and now I am looking to join the Rajasthan police, as for the post of deputy superitendent of police ,could you tell me all about this post,I have a keen interest to work in police department.

20th July 2015, 09:17 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become Deputy Superintendent of Police in Rajasthan Police?

To become Deputy Superintendent of Police, one has to write the entrance examination conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The details for the direct recruitment of Deputy superintendent of police is given below :

ELIGIBLITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate should have passed graduation in any stream from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidates age should range between 20-25 years.

* Candidate height should be 168 cms and Chest should be 81 cms.

SELECTION PROCESS :

* Written examination.

* Interview.

* Physical and Medical fitness test.
21st July 2015, 08:46 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become Deputy Superintendent of Police in Rajasthan Police?

Eligibility to become Deputy Superintendent of Police in Rajasthan Police :

Candidate must be graduated from any recognised university in any stream.
Chest : 81 cm minimum (expansion min 5 cm)
Height : 168 cm
Age : 20 years to 25 years. Also there is relaxation in age as per government norms.
21st July 2015, 06:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment for the post of DSP is done by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for the exam are as under :-

Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree from a recognized University.

Age limit : 20 years to 25 years .

Physical Requirements :

Chest - 81 cm minimum (expansion min 5 cm) .

Height - 168 cm .

The selection procedure involves of

Written Exam,

Physical and Medical Test, and

Interview .
21st July 2015, 09:14 PM
Swetanandrocks
Junior Member+

Hello friend,
to become a Deputy Superintendent of police, you will have to first join the police department as an assistant superintendent of police or assistant commissioner of police by qualifying the civil service exam, which is conducted by union public service commission.

with experience and accomplishment, you will rise to the rank of superintendent of police, SSP, deputy inspector general of police, inspector general of police, additional director general of police and finally the director of police, who is the head of the police force in a state.

Qualification:
You have to complete your graduation, in any discipline within the age of 21- 30 years.

All the best
10th July 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I m 20 years old. I have completed my 2nd year and appearing for 3rd year. Can I give rpsc exam to become DSP.
30th April 2017, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir my height is not enough for rajasthan police my height is approximately 166 cm and my category is OBC than I m not eligible for rajasthan police
4th June 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir any relaxation for ex servicemen for DSP examination such as age or any other reservation
24th July 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age to join a Dy. superintendent post
12th September 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. Pre and mains exam dono honge yah pre exam clear hone ka bad direct physical or Fir intervew
2nd August 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have knock knee, can I become acp?
8th August 2020, 05:04 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Eligibility to become Deputy Superintendent of Police in Rajasthan Police?

Candidates must be Indian citizens with any degree and between the ages of 20to 25 years.

There is a minimum physical requirement of height 168 cm (5 ft 5 in) for men and 155 cm (5 ft 1 in) for women, chest requirement of 84 cm (33 in) and chest expansion of 5 cm (2 in).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?