2nd September 2016, 08:46 PM
suseela@123

PSUs recruit girls from Mechanical background and with good GATE rank?

Hi, I have a confusion. I want to know IS PSU recruit girls from Mechanical background and with good GATE rank? I wish to get positive reply from your side. Thanks

4th September 2016, 02:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PSUs recruit girls from Mechanical background and with good GATE rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suseela@123 View Post
Hi, I have a confusion. I want to know IS PSU recruit girls from Mechanical background and with good GATE rank? I wish to get positive reply from your side. Thanks

Yes, PSUs recruit girls from Mechanical background and with good GATE rank. So do not bother about gender issues, start to apply for jobs in PSU. Most of the PSUs recruit on the basis of GATE score, so you can apply. There is no gender discrimination in selection. There are many girls working in NTPC, IOCL, HPCL etc. So there is no issue if you perform well in the interview, you will be selected. There are no restrictions on the gender basis and equal opportunities will be given to all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?