15th September 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered?

sir,i am persuing final year BTECH chemical engineering from VNIT nagpur,& i am from shedule caste my percent is 55%. i want to work in psu.so can u tell me sir how can we apply offcampus for psu...& what is important factor for that...!!

12th October 2014, 08:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered?

It is good to see that you have targeted PSUs since jobs in PSUs are the considered one of the best in modern India. The general procedure for you to get job in PSUs is as follows.

- Give GATE and score good marks.
- Fill the application forms of various PSUs which take admission through GATE scores.
- For other PSUs, you need to appear for written test conducted by them.
- For example, SAIL conduct its own written test whose advertisement is usually released in the month of December- January in its official website.

You need to score very good marks in the written test which will be carried forward during your final selection. So you need to prepare very well especially your domain subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?