16th January 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Indian Army with Sports Quota so I want to know what is the procedure to join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for sports quota being a district level runner?
  2. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  3. How can I join Indian Army under sports quota?
  4. How I can easily join Indian Army? -- [New]
  5. How to become Army officer from Sports quota?
  6. Can I get a Sports quota seat in B.Tech if I have a State level badminton certificate?
  7. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in MBBS under sports quota?
  9. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  10. How to join Indian Army being a regional Volleyball player and have a certificate of sports in Volleyball? Is there any vacancies under sports quota?
  11. Will I get a seat under sports quota in Anna University Engineering College after scoring a cutoff of 170 with state level participation certificate?
  12. District level sports champion who is also a meritorious student can get admission in any good engineering colleges of Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible for sports quota in MPSC being state level weightlifting champion?
  14. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT?
  15. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  16. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways?
  17. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  18. How can I join Indian Army through Sports Quota after completing Diploma in Sports Coaching?
25th January 2017, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level?

Yes, you can apply for sports quota recruitment in Indian Army, when there is a notification. You need at least a national level certificate to have any chance of getting selected under sports quota. They will conduct trial before selecting you.

Also, there will be a written exam and physical fitness test for selecting the best candidates. Hence, make sure you have the required qualification.
23rd March 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level?

Can I join Indian Air Force with the help of national inter district junior athletes meet's participation certificate in600m race?
31st March 2017, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to join in army as sports person I will play well but I don't have any certificate.. Any selection is there based on skills.
22nd April 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to join in army as sports I will play in national level and I won a medal in national in school level than sir how to join army as sports. Through my certificate
22nd May 2017, 02:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can join Indian army through sports quota. There are few games considered as sports quota in Indian army. The sport you played can be national level or district level it is taken into consideration.
The sports which come under sports quota are: Foot ball, Athletics, Basket ball, Badminton, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Archery, Fencing, Golf, Hockey, Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, kayaking, karate, Tennis, Volleyball, Shooting, Sailing, Rowing, Wrestling, Weight lifting.

If you want to join Indian army without sports here is the eligibility criteria:
- You need to complete your 10+2 with minimum 40% in each subject.
- You need to be physically fit.
- The height should be 152 Cms and the weight should be proportional to the height.
- You need to clear the entrance and physical the physical test.
8th June 2017, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

If we are not physically fit i means if someones finger is cutted than he can apply with sports quota for obc category
3rd August 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am karate student.i have state and district level certificate...
In karate number style having which certificates are valuable like aikf or kai.
How can I join the Indian army with sports quota base on karate??
11th December 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i join Indian army with national sports certificate in athletics. Can i join with sports quota job. I have passed 10th with 1 class. I am MUKESH from HANUMANGHAR , KOHLA
12th March 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is omkar I have basketball association state level certificate so can I join the Indian army sports coat how I can join what is process to join please can you explain me.
30th March 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about to join indian army with sports quota? What age is required for sports person?
11th April 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to be a army officer and I was passed class 10th and I have a certified of basketball in district level can I also go whit this certificate in army through sport quota??.
27th August 2018, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 10th standard student. When I complete my 10th class. I join army in sports. I have a 1 national certificate and 3 state level certificate and 2 district level certificate. So I join army in sports.
12th August 2019, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the benefits of University certificate in kho-kho, is there any use in indian army?
28th August 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am kabaddi player. i wanted to know that i have certificate on state level . how this will be useful for me to join indian army
23rd September 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir \mam I am 10th pass with 60% .IN 11th class I choose sub science and math ...I have a national certificate and many more. I join Indian army so give me the details for joi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?