3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment?

Hi, I came to know about the recruitment of Himachal Pradesh PSC for the post of Assistant General Finance Manager. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I want to know what qualification is required for applying this recruitment.

5th September 2019, 01:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment?

Qualification required to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed CA or MBA (Finance) with 5 years working experience.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.
6th September 2019, 12:18 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment?

Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant General Finance Manager recruitment:

## Educational Qualification - Candidate should have passed CA or MBA (Finance) (CA will be given preference).

## Experience - Candidate should have 5 years working experience.

## Desirable - Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of H.P. and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?