10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Cost of application?

Can I know the educational qualification requires to apply for Gram Sevak post in RSMSSB recruitment? Kindly tell me about the application cost also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available for Gram Sevak in RSMSSB recruitment? Pay Scale of Gram Sevak?
  2. Should I have to appear in an Interview for selection in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Selection procedure of this recruitment?
  3. How to apply in RSMSSB recruitment for Lab Assistant? Age limit to apply?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying gramsevak post? -- [New]
  5. Selection procedure for Laboratory Assistant post in RSMSSB recruitment?
  6. How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?
  7. Procedure to apply in EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  8. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  9. How can I apply for Clerk recruitment in OSSC? Cost of application form?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is M.Sc? How can I apply for the course and what is the qualification required for application?
  12. Qualification and age limit to apply for MPSC Tahsildar recruitment?
  13. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  14. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  15. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  16. Procedure and qualification required to apply in OSSC Teacher Education recruitment?
  17. Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  18. How to apply in Gujarat Police recruitment? Important dates and cost of application?
14th October 2016, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Cost of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the educational qualification requires to apply for Gram Sevak post in RSMSSB recruitment? Kindly tell me about the application cost also. Thank you!

The candidates must have completed Graduation with RSCIT Diploma or other Computer courses like as O level, COPA/DATA or Computer Diploma from any recognized institute are eligible to apply for RSMSSB Gram Sevak Bharti post. The interested candidates can apply online for the selection. The application fee must be paid through online mode like Net Banking or through E-Mitra. The fee for the general category is Rs 650, for OBC category is Rs 450 and all other category is Rs 350. The RSMSSB website link is Click Here
14th October 2016, 05:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Cost of application?

Qualifications for RSMSSB GRAM SEVAK POST:
1. Candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
2. Candidates must have RS CIT certificate. If you have 'O' level or 'A' level certificate then also you can apply for this job.
3. Your age should be between 18 to 35 years.

You can go to the official website for applying. Link is given below:

http://www.rsmssb.Rajasthan.gov.in

Thanks
14th October 2016, 07:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to apply for RSMSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection board is as follows.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree or a Graduation in order to apply for Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti Recruitment.

>> Besides this criteria, you are required to have RSCIT Certificate as it is necessary for RSCIT.

>> For Gram Sevak Posts - 18 to 35 years

>> For Hostel Warden Posts - 21 to 35 years

Application fee or Cost of Application Form of this recruitment:

@ For OBC category Candidates - Rs.450/-

@ For General Category Candidates - Rs.650/-

@ For All Other Category Candidates - Rs.350/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?