3rd September 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to write TNPSC Group exams?

I m doing my b.com final year i want to know about tnpsc exam.. qualification to write group exams and its uses..tamil nadu public service commission exam

Related Questions:
  1. Date of TNPSC Group II exam? Qualification required for it?
  2. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  3. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum Qualification to write TNPSC Group Exams?
  5. Minimum qualification required for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to refer for the exam preparation?
  6. Required Academic Qualification and Age limit to appear for TNPSC Group Exams?
  7. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  8. Required Educational Qualification for TNPSC Group 2 Exam?
  9. Diploma holders are eligible under TNPSC Group 2 or Group 4?
  10. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  11. Final Year Engineering Students Eligibility in TNPSC Group-1 and Group-2 Exams? Which posts are best for engineering students?
  12. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  13. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  14. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?
  15. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  16. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  17. Qualification required to write TNPSC exam? Details about the job?
  18. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group Exam?
7th September 2014, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to write TNPSC Group exams?

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The TNPSC exam is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the recruitment of various government posts in the state of Tamil Nadu.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the TNPSC exam is mentioned below :-

Educational Qualification :-
The candidates who wish to appear for TNPSC exam must possess the minimum educational qualification of graduation degree from a recognised university and the candidate must known the Tamil Language.

Age Limit :-
The minimum age required to appear for the TNPSC exam is 18 years and the maximum age is of 30 years. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable as per the government rules.

After completion of B.Com, you can appear for the TNPSC exam, if you can satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria. After qualifying the TNPSC exams you will be selected for the post which you have applied.
7th September 2014, 11:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m doing my b.com final year i want to know about tnpsc exam.. qualification to write group exams and its uses..tamil nadu public service commission exam

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

There are 3 Group exams in TNPSC such as Group 1,2,4 and there are seperate eligibility criteria for these exams and they are:

For applying for TNPSC exams there are certain qualification which you need to satisfy and they are:

For the three exams the nationality standard is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India.The age limit needed for Group 2 exam is that the candidate should have 18-30 years and there are certain upper age relaxation.For Group 4 exam the candidate should have 18-35 years.Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree for Group 2 and should have completed SSLC for applying for Group 4 exam.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria for the exam is eligible for applying for the TNPSC Group exams.

Regards
~Jxsab~
20th May 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Which group we can study in higher secondary school and which if course can l select?
20th June 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What are jobs offer in tnpsc group 4 exam& what is the age limit for tnpsc group 4?
29th July 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

For Bsc CBZ what are the syllabus and how to apply ?
31st July 2019, 05:18 PM
pagolworld

Qualification required:--

Candidates who possess National awards for Physical efficiency will be given preference (other things being equal) for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police.
4th March 2021, 02:09 PM
Maahi14

The qualification is that candidate must have Graduation degree from a recognised university. So after your b.com completion you can write for TNPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?